UV light from the sun and tanning beds can yield many great benefits. UV ray, whether from the sun or indoor tanning, is the main source of vitamin D for humans. Researchers have identified an significant number of health benefits of vitamin D: from the prevention of certain cancers, depression, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, PMS, arthritis, diabetes and osteoporosis; to addressing SAD (seasonal affective disorder), as well as a number of skin issues; such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
Indoor tanning is a great option for those who have had any type of cosmetic or invasive surgery. Through darkening of the skin it is entirely possible for a scars to begin to blend in with the rest of their body color. This same mechanic holds true for mothers with birthing stretch marks or teens and young adults who have stretch marks from growth spurts during puberty.
We offer many tanning options, from daily sessions & minutes, to weekly or monthly packages. Our session and minute packages never expire.
We offer three levels of tanning. Each level incorporates a unique combination of UVA and UVB rays. UVA rays are the bronzing rays, which activate the skin’s melanin, resulting in the deep tanned, bronzed look of the skin. The UVB rays offer a ‘close to natural sun’ tanning. UVB rays are best for those individuals who have skin care concerns such as acne, psoriasis or eczema.
UV tanning not for you? Experience an even, full body customized tan from a professional spray tan artist for a beautiful, brown berry kissed by the sun tan, without the sun. We use only Norvell products that tan every skin type perfectly & beautifully. Our colors have a raspberry undertone, and you will never look like an orange crush.
- Tanning solutions are formulated with Natural Color Complex, naturally derived and organic ingredients, Vio-7 or a blend of biotanicals
- Ordonone® technology helps eliminate common sunless tanning odor
- Multiple shades of bronzers to enhance your tan
- Gluten Free | Paraben Free | Cruelty Free | Sulfate Free | Non-Comedogenic | 100% Vegan
How to Prepare for the Perfect Spray Tan
- Schedule your appointment 24 - 48 hours before your event
- Schedule your manicure & pedicure before your spray tan
- Fully shower, exfoliate and shave before your spray tan
- Bring or wear dark loose clothing to your appointment
- Be 100% comfortable during your spray tan - your level of modesty is our level of modesty
Spray Tan Aftercare
- Wait at least 6 hours after the spray tan to shower. You can wait as long as 24 hours for the maximum color
- Do not exercise, sweat, wash your hands, anything involving water until AFTER your first shower
- Keep your spray tan healthy and vibrant with Norvell pH Balanced Shower Gel & Prolong Sunless Color Extender